2 thoughts on “Forms

  1. Hi,
    I am the parent of a Burnett student. My boy is a school librarian, this is the second year of doing this work and also a peer tutor starting this semester. I heard from Mr Leslie during PAC meeting that there is a form called “Form C” can be downloaded from school website. This records the hours of work and it is verified by the teacher responsible.
    There is nowhere than I can find this “form C” in this website. Can you help or can you advise what should I do now?


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s