Hope your school year is off to a great start. Remember to have at least two plans for Post Secondary as mentionned iat the grade 12 assembly in the multipurpose room.
Some important dates/info for post secondary applications: Please READ carefully.
1. Apply online through http://www.applybc.ca:
First time on the site – “Create an Account”
After creating an account, you just have to “Log In”
You must know your PEN number (found on your report card) to create your account.
This account allows you to apply for all BC Post Secondary Institutions.
We suggest that you create your account before October 1.
2. Applications for Langara College (September 2016) will be accepted online starting at 12:00 am on Thursday, October 1, 2015
The earlier a student applies, the better his or her assigned registration time period will be!
Reminder: There will be a Langara Application Workshop on Wednesday, October 1st in the Library at lunch. As applications are date and time stamped, you should not wait until after this workshop to apply.
3. Applications for Kwantlen University will be accepted online starting on November 1, 2015.
4. Kwantlen Application Info Session –
A Kwantlen advisor will be at Burnett at lunch (in the Library) on Monday, October 19th to answer your questions.
The application to Kwantlen is complex, so we encourage you to attend this session.
5. UBC visits Burnett on Wednesday, October 28th at lunch in the library.
Remember to have at least two plans for Post Secondary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOTE: We have updated the GRADE 12 SURVIVAL PAGE on the Burnett Counselling Website. Please check this website regularly for updates.
Have a great year!